Post 4: A Meal or Food You Really Like

 

Tell us about a meal or food you really like. Include this information:

  • What is it? (describe it)
  • How is it made?
  • Why do you like it so much?
  • How does it impact your health
  • Upload pictures
  • Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts
  • Word count: 140
 Pavo de Acción de Gracias - Recetas fáciles para Thanksgiving Day 2021 -  SaborGourmet.com
 
 

It's not easy to tel what is the meal that I enjoy the most. I like many different dishesand this depend on the day. For example, I enjoy to eat turkey on Christmas, especially the way my mother prepared. In our indepence day celebration, I love to have a barbecue with different types of meats and some vegetables. 

My mother prepared a stuffed turkey for Christmas. She stuffed the turkey with bread, celery and sausage and different spicies, then she bakes it for almost four hours. Also, she prepare a mashed sweet potatoes, broccoli, cranberry sauce and dressing. It's delicious. 

I believe that this meal is not all healthy, but the vegetables combine with the meat makes it more nutritious meal. It's high in calories and higher when is combine with some drinks like wine.So hopefully we eat this meal once a year.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog