Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme? 

Write about:
- your dream jobs when you were a child
- other career options that you had at the moment of applying to university
- what made you decide in the end
- your experience at university until now
- the kind of job you would like to have

 > word count: 130 words
 > don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts 

 My Career
 
 


In this post I want to talk about the reason I chose my career, and later my dream job.

I remember when I was in school I loved English. My English teacher was a good teacher and I became her assistant. She usually asked me to go with her to other classes to help her students. So when I finished high school I decided to apply to the English program at the university. I never thought of another option.

At the university, I had a great experience with my professors and classmates. We usually studied together as a group, and also, we had access to meet with the professors for any type of questions. We had long conversations with them. They told us about their linguistic approach and researches.

I believe that I have gotten the job I have always dreamed to be a teacher.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog