Post 3: My favorite piece of technology


Write about your favourite piece of technology

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.




- 140 words minimum.
- Include a picture.
- Comment on your teacher's post and 3 of your classmates’ blogs.



My mobile phone

 space gray iPhone X

It’s amazing but since I bought last my mobile phone I’d say seven years ago,  I feel it as my most loyal companion of all.
I use my mobile phone for many things, call and chat with my friends and colleagues write e-mails, as an alarm clock, to take out food, among other things, but what I enjoy the most is reading the news, especially the international news in English.
Every day I use my mobile phone, I think I never count the times I use it but I know there are a lots.
What I like the most of my mobile phone is its size, it is not small but at the same time not big at all. It’s easy to handle and user friendly, in other words, it isn’t complicate it to manage it.
When I leave home the first thing I check if I have my mobile phone with me, my life would be horrible if I not connect with the world, my friends, family, colleagues and the news!

 

Comments

  1. I would like to have a phone for 7 years. I always lose or break them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, one of the best things about the cell phone is being able to connect with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is incredible the multiple functionalities that a cell phone has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's one of the best inventions in history

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's amazing how useful it can be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, I also like to read the news on the mobile phone, but in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also always make sure to go out with the mobile

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is also very necessary for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog