Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?


 This have to include:
- Birth info
- Studies info (elementary/high school/ univ)
- Family Info
- Hobbies
- Others... (pics for example)

> Number of words: 120 (minimum)
> Make comments on three of your classmates posts



Santiago de Chile - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre


I am Myriam Gac and I was born in Santiago, Chile. At elementary school, I studied at Escuela Experimental República del Ecuador in Santiago center. Later, I completed my high school education at Liceo 7 de Niñas in Providencia.

I studied sociology at Universidad de Chile. I also obtained a master degree in social work from Hunter College in New York. Later I studied to become an English teacher in New York City College. My first job as English teacher was at my elementary school, I taught students from 7 and 8 grades.  I started to teach in Universidad de Chile in 2007 at the faculty of business and economics.

Currently I’m living in La Reina with my own family. I am a mother of three sons. My hobby is cooking. I usually look for recipes on internet and try them. My family enjoy my cooking.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog